June 14, 2019 – June 20, 2019
Welcome to this week’s BAT Community Update! Thank you to Dan Murphy for his contributions!
Ready to Twip with Brave?
Help us get the early word out to the Twittersphere about #TipsWithBrave!
- Twitter Tipping in Brave is making it’s way through the release process, and is currently available in our Dev Channel.
- You can help us spread the word about this great new feature to your friends and followers on Twitter.
- We’ll be providing some free merch for the top 3 Community members that help us with outreach!
Here’s how you can help:
- Go to https://brave.com/tips to get on the Brave Dev Channel
- Go onto Twitter to begin tipping tweets.
- When after you tip a tweet, there’s a button that displays to “Tell others about your tip” Click on that button.
- Add the hashtag #BATCommunity to the preformatted tweet that displays.
- Click to tweet the message to the world.
We’ll be rewarding the top 3 community members that tweet the message with the #BATCommunity hashtag with some merch from the Brave store.
We’ll announce the top 3 community members next Friday, in our weekly update.
- People that you tweet will be able to claim their BAT by verifying their twitter handles at https://creators.brave.com (make sure you do this for your own handle too!)
- People can find out more info about tipping in Brave at https://brave.com/tips
AMA: Upcoming Guest AMA with Taylor Monahan, Founder and CEO of MyCrypto & Jordan Spence, CMO of MyCrypto (June 25, 2019)
Note: The AMA will be held on r/BATProject, Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 from 9:30-10:30am Pacific time.
MyCrypto launched at the beginning of 2018 and strives to create a better Ethereum experience. Since launch, MyCrypto has seen constant updates and improvements to their user experience and onboarding to create an onboarding experience that instills confidence in new Ethereum holders and an experience that’s more reliable and comfortable for those already in the space. MyCrypto currently has a web app, a fully-fledged desktop app, and recently acquired Ambo, an Ethereum-focused mobile wallet.
Learn more about Taylor and Jordan & MyCrypto, and submit questions in advance, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/c2yp4a/upcoming_guest_ama_with_taylor_monahan_founder/
BLOG: Highlights from Marshall Rose’s BAT Community AMA
The most recent AMA took place on June 19th and featured Marshall Rose, Principal Engineer at Brave. Marshall fielded both pre-submitted and live questions from Redditors concerning a variety of topics, such as the differences between BAT Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo, the three work phases outlined in BAT Roadmap 1.0; Brave’s long-term plans for decentralization; and the status of some of Brave’s highly anticipated features, like Brave Sync and the multidirectional wallet upgrade.Read More