BAT Community Weekly Update: 05/31/2019 to 06/06/2019 — Guest AMA with Daniel Gouldman (CEO) and Ian Kane (COO) of Ternio, AMA with Jimmy Secretan (highlights), #BRAVESTATS giveaway winners!

Welcome to this week’s BAT Community Update! Thank you to Dan Murphy for his contributions!

BLOG: Highlights from Jimmy Secretan’s BAT Community AMA

I grew up in and around Orlando, Florida. Some of my earliest memories were of taking household items and using them to try and build interesting machines. And after several early visits to EPCOT, I knew I wanted to spend my life thinking about what the future could be like. See, back then, it wasn’t all just movie tie-ins, it was a bold statement that we should all think about how life could be completely different and much better if we are willing to work to make it happen.

AMA: Upcoming Guest AMA with Daniel Gouldman (CEO), and Ian Kane (COO), Founders and Co-owners of Ternio: Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 @ 9:30 – 10:30am PT on r/BATProject

Ternio provides white-label technology to enterprise customers giving blockchain and cryptocurrency real-world application. Ternio solved the issues related to blockchain scalability and payment utility of cryptocurrency to demonstrate how companies will become better, faster, and more efficient.  

You can submit questions for Daniel and Ian early, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/bwc6b0/upcoming_guest_ama_with_daniel_gouldman_ceo_and/

Read More